Save the Vagina campaign has been created by Femi Secrets via our Mission, Vision and Values to create healthy and more powerful woman. Our goal is to impact women from every walk of life with education on the products they are using and how it is affecting them medically. The New York State Consumer Right to Know act has been implemented to help women understand the importance of Feminine Health Care. Did you know currently Feminine Hygiene products do not have to be FDA approved? Well, all of Femi Secrets Products are FDA approved. And ALL products related to feminine care should be FDA approved.
We would like to push this movement forward with your help. Our goal of 200K+ signatures will not only help us change lives but save lives as well.
We seek to create an international movement in which women put their health and wellness first by understanding the importance of using feminine care products that not only provide full coverage, but are natural and chemical free.
We’re ready to see a time where all women have access to healthy, natural feminine hygiene products. We, also, are striving to see an expansion of research and a decrease in the number of medical conditions impacting women such as fibroids, ovarian cysts and ovarian cancer.
Femi Secrets will strive to create a healthier choice and community education based dialogue between women by:
- Creating and manufacturing our own products in America to ensure quality of products made for such a delicate part of the body.
- Continuously strengthening our product knowledge via partnerships with health care professional and engineers to optimize the customer experience.
- Developing mutually beneficial relationships with community partners
- Enforcing and listing feminine care education notes, topics and links in all our marketing and sales platforms.
Our core values at Femi Secrets are set in empowerment especially when it comes to woman empowerment and women’s health care.
Femi Secrets is guided by:
- Quality – A commitment to producing and distributing quality sanitary products. We do this with a belief that high quality is achieved through continuum in education and knowledge on sanitary products and procurement. Through a passionate and dedicated team who vow to continuously improve and innovate, we will reach optimal quality.
- Accountability – Responsibility for actions and decisions and accountability as stewards of the public trust.
- Diversity – Respect and understanding for all customers, their cultures and their ideas.
- Integrity – Honesty and ethical business practice.
- Collaboration- A commitment to meaningful partnerships with others to best serve our community and customers.